Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Making progress

Last night I met for the first time with the Northeast Wisconsin Knitting Circle at a local coffee shop. I had such a nice time! They meet every week and I hope to make it at least once a month. Thanks Deb for all your help with my questions and boo boos!

I made progress on my dishcloth. The pattern is the Textured Squares Dishcloth.



I'm also working on a simple garter stitch headband from the book Kids Knit! by Sarah Bradberry. It's for Lindsey (my 4 year old). (Sorry I couldn't get a very good picture. It's really not as lopsided as it looks here.)




Knitting is fun!

3 comments:

KnittinDeb’s Knook said...

It was very nice meeting you. You are making great progress. Keep at it and yarn is always re-knittable if you aren't happy with some items... un-knitting is allowed!

cindy said...

Good work on that dish cloth. I've crocheted with cotton, but I tend to knit tightly, and I'm afraid cotton would be too unforgiving for me.

Chris said...

Good luck in all your knitting. you commented on my socks--thank you. They are really easy to do. Love the dishcloth.